With all sorts of new communication technologies gaining popularity, Unified communications is the term used to bring all of those different platforms in onto the same playing field creating better efficiency and flow.
- Voice and telephony, including mobile devices support
- Conferencing —Audioconferencing, videoconferencing and web conferencing
- Messaging —Email with voice mail and unified messaging (UM)
- Instant messaging and presence (IM &P)
- Soft-Clients —Including desktop clients and thin browser clients
- Communications-enabled applications —For example, integrated collaboration and contact center applications
An ideal unified communications solution, for example, would allow one person to IM, call, video conference, collaborate with partners, and much more from their computer, their smartphone, their tablet, or whatever mobility medium they wish to use, all in real-time.
Your monthly costs can be greatly reduced because of the efficiency of using the same network infrastructure for data and voice. IP Telephony seamlessly ties voice, data, wireless, video conferencing, and instant messaging into a single service. Managing one network can make systems more affordable, and long distance rates are very low. It’s simple to add a phone line when bringing on a new employee or adding a new business location, saving you time and money.
VoIP has features that enable you to do business more effectively and more productively. You and your employees can access your network securely while working from home or any remote location where there is a broadband connection. You can enjoy better communications with your team and your customers, with added features such as video conferencing.
15 Minutes Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars Per Year!
We Can Reduce Your Phone & Internet Cost