With all sorts of new communication technologies gaining popularity, Unified communications is the term used to bring all of those different platforms in onto the same playing field creating better efficiency and flow.
- Voice and telephony, including mobile devices support
- Conferencing —Audioconferencing, videoconferencing and web conferencing
- Messaging —Email with voice mail and unified messaging (UM)
- Instant messaging and presence (IM &P)
- Soft-Clients —Including desktop clients and thin browser clients
- Communications-enabled applications —For example, integrated collaboration and contact center applications
An ideal unified communications solution, for example, would allow one person to IM, call, video conference, collaborate with partners, and much more from their computer, their smartphone, their tablet, or whatever mobility medium they wish to use, all in real-time.
15 Minutes Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars Per Year!
We Can Reduce Your Phone & Internet Cost